Sunday 20 March 2011

Please Donate To The Japan earthquack

The earth quack and tsunami  in Japan was horrible but now there is problems with the nuclear power stations, I just hope that it doesn't get any worse for them than it already is. I have an App on my android phone that tells me about Earthquakes when they happen and when it said 8.9 i just couldn't believe it and thought it must be wrong,If you have an Android phone there is an App called "Donation for Japan" on the android market. A portion of the proceeds will be donated to help victims affected by Japan Earthquake Please use the QR code on your android phone to buy the app. If you would like to donate some money another way please Go the the red cross web site in your country.



Please use this QR code to donate on your Android Device







16 comments:

  1. Yeah that was some seriously heavy stuff. But it's all part of the dangers of living on an island. Followed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donated $10, I'm sure you've done the same

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my best friends is in Tokyo atm. It really has been horrible over there :S

    ReplyDelete
  4. there're no words for that
    folowd

    ReplyDelete
  5. I donated $20 after it first happened. What happened there is truly a horrible tragedy :'(

    ReplyDelete
  6. i would but i have to feed myself

    following

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy shit, I laughed so hard at "Earth Quack."

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is so incredibly shocking pictures

    ReplyDelete
  9. My grandmother survived something like this. It's crazy how things can go bad so fast with that much water involved.

    ~H. Coct

    ReplyDelete
  10. I bet people wished they would have invested in a boat.

    ReplyDelete